· “Policy design for the Anthropocene”, with Thomas Sterner, Anne-Sophie Crépin, Inge van den Bijgaart, Johan Rockström and several others, Nature Sustainability 2, 2019.
· “Environmental Macroeconomics: the Case of Climate Change”, with Per Krusell, Chapter in coming Handbook of Environmental Economics.
· “The Consequences of Uncertainty: Climate Sensitivity and Economic Sensitivity to the Climate”, with Per Krusell and Conny Olovsson, Annual Review of Economics, 2018.
· Integrated Assessment in a Multi-region World with Multiple Energy Sources and Endogenous Technical Change, with Per Krusell, Conny Olovsson and Michael Reiter. WP
· Environmental Macroeconomics: a chapter for the Handbook of Macroeconomics, with Per Krusell and Tony Smith
· ”Impacts of climate mitigation strategies in the energy sector on global land use and carbon balance”, with K. Engström, M. Lindeskog, S. Olin, and B. Smith, forthcoming in Earth System Dynamics.
· “A fix for the climate (negotiations)”, VoxEU, january 2014, (with Per Krusell).
· “Experiences from the Swedish Crisis in the 1990s – An Opportunity for a Complete Makeover”, Intereconomics 5:2015.
· “The Climate and the Economy”, Mistra-SWECIA Report No 5, (with Per Krusell).
· “Ugandan oil – a blessing or a curse?”, Report commissioned by the International Growth Centre at LSE and Oxford University, with Per Krusell, Abdulaziz Shifa and Daniel Spiro.
· , with Michael Golosov, Per Krusell and Aleh Tsyvinski, Econometrica, 2014. (
Swedish Macro Data from 1861-1988 Contact me if you want to work with the data!
My postal address and telephone number
My home address: (Click for maps)