· “Suboptimal climate policy”, with Per Krusell and Conny Olovsson, accepted for publication in JEEA.
· “Climate policy in need of plan B”, with Christer Fuglesang, to appear in Festschrift in honor of the work on creative destruction by Philippe Aghion and Peter Howitt, by Harvard University Press.
· Errata: Thanks to Lorenz Wöhler in Leipzig, we have discovered a coding error in some of the calculations underlying our paper “Optimal taxes on fossil fuel in general equilibrium”. The error affects Figure 8 in the paper. Here is the corrected figure and an excel sheet with the calculations.
· “joint with Per Krusell and Conny Olovsson, Journal of Political Economy. 129:11, November
· “Integrated epi-econ assessment”, with Timo Boppart, Karl Harmenberg, Per Krusell and Jonna Olsson, NBER WP 28282, 2020.
· “Confronting epidemics: the need for epi-econ IAMs” a report for the Swedish National Institute of Economic Resarch, with Timo Boppart, Karl Harmenberg, Per Krusell and Jonna Olsson, 2020.
· “A global CO2 price – Necessary and sufficient”, Journal of the Finnish Economic Association, 2020.
· “Swedish policies for a global climate”, SNS report on climate and climate economics, 2020.
· “Policy design for the Anthropocene”, with Thomas Sterner, Anne-Sophie Crépin, Inge van den Bijgaart, Johan Rockström and several others, Nature Sustainability 2, 2019.
· “Environmental Macroeconomics: the Case of Climate Change”, with Per Krusell, Chapter in Handbook of Environmental Economics.
· “The Consequences of Uncertainty: Climate Sensitivity and Economic Sensitivity to the Climate”, with Per Krusell and Conny Olovsson, Annual Review of Economics, 2018.
· ”Finanspolitik, penningpolitik och sambandet dem emellan”, Ekonomisk Debatt, 4:45, 2017.
· On the effectiveness of climate policies, with Per Krusell, Conny Olovsson and Michael Reiter. WP
· Environmental Macroeconomics: a chapter for the Handbook of Macroeconomics, with Per Krusell and Tony Smith
· “Experiences from the Swedish Crisis in the 1990s – An Opportunity for a Complete Makeover”, Intereconomics 5:2015.
· “The Climate and the Economy”, Mistra-SWECIA Report No 5, (with Per Krusell).
Swedish Macro Data from 1861-1988 Contact me if you want to work with the data!
My postal address and telephone number
My home address: